Speech Therapy of Forsyth is a great place to work with excellent facilities available to provide the kind of difference in children's lives that first attracted you to the Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy professions. We are here to make a difference and are constantly looking for other professionals with like philosophies. Ours is a collaborative environment which values our different perspectives and encourages learning from each other. We provide a very positive work
Parent Coaching is a major commitment at our Clinic. The professional interested in joining our team must value this part of
our work. Training in this area will be available to you.
Sensory Integration is also a large part of our therapy. An appreciation for this is necessary for all Therapists wanting to join
We currently have openings for the following:
- Experienced CCC-SLP's (both full-time and part-time). Must love children and have special strengths that you can bring to our team.
- Clinical Fellows (CFs)
- Experienced OT's (both full-time and part-time)
Some of the reasons our staff loves working for us include:
- Great collaboration between Speech, Occupational and other Therapists
- Growing Company
- Excellent Pay
- 401K contribution and match
- Paid Time Off
- Close Team Environment
- Fosters Respect, Freedom, Autonomy and Independence
- Positive Work Environment
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com, or if you prefer, fax to 770-410-9510. If your experience appears to be a good fit with our team, we will get back to you promptly to schedule an interview. Thank you.
Fax: (770) 410-9510